Join in here and discuss all the weekend action from Kansas. Robby Gordon will be running the #7 Mapei/Menards Toyota.David Gilliland will be running the #04 Blue/Yellow Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at Kansas.

FRIDAY , OCTOBER 2ND

Practice 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm/et, TV - SPEED
Qualifying 4:30 pm/et TV -ESPN2

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 3RD

Practice 12:30 - 1:15 pm/et TV - SPEED
Happy Hour 1:50 pm - 2:50 pm/et (TAPE DELAYED ESPN2 at 6:30 pm/et )

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 4th

Pre-race at 1:00 pm/et on ABC
Green Flag 2:15 pm/et on ABC

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available,as well as live twitter feeds from the track.

Also, the Souvenir trailer will be at the track.

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As soon as I hear more info on this, I will pass it on here.
the #04 of David Gilliland will also be the yellow and blue scheme.
Cool, is it the same as Robbys expect no sponsor decals?
come on RG, i picked you in yahoo fantasy
Yes, they are always listed in eastern time here since I am on the east coast...lol....Have a great time.
Central Time is where its at, lol.
Heard they had crazy weather last night, lets hope weather isnt a factor this weekend.
thats the word on the toyota street...lol...
That Lexus wreak that caused this whole floor mat deal to happen was only a few miles from where we live. My race partner lives just down the road from the I-125 exit where it happened. I still cant figure out how the people in the car had time to call 911 and tell them that the car will not stop and they burnt the brakes up trying. Yet no one in the car thought to put the car in neutral and let it blow up! One of the people in the car was a police officer too.
Now that's pretty sad. I'm happy to get some new floor mats, though. Probably right after winter's over.
High winds at the track, practice underway. Expect Gilliland to be one of the last cars to turn laps.
He will be the last on the track

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service