Join in here and discuss all the weekends activities at Infineon for RGM. There will be 2 team cars for RGM this weekend, PJ Jones in the #04 and of course Robby Gordon in the #7. First practice is on Friday, June 19, 3:00 - 4:30 pm/et, live on SPEED.Qualifying is also on Friday, June 19 at 6:35pm/et,live on SPEED. There are 2 practices on Saturday, June 20,12:30 - 1:15 pm/et and from 1:50 - 2:50 pm/et,both live on SPEED. Race Coverage of the Toyota/Save Mart 350 at Infineon Raceway is scheduled for Sunday, June 21, 2009 TNT at 5:00 pm/et; pre-race show at 3:30 pm/et; green flag approx 5:16pm/et.Post here or follow the race on raceday chat.

Views: 453

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Bummer.screwed off a top 20 on the last lap......uck.....
Qualifying on Friday got him off to a bad start. This race is gone. He has put a couple more points between the # 82 and himself and he can run well at New Hampshire and Daytona. If qualifying doesn't get rained out again at the Glen he could have a shot at the pole and a good race on sunday.
There are still races coming up where he can do very well.
That's the hardest thing about today - The bad feeling lingers for a whole week.

Anyone know if and when Rob's appeal for either BAJA or the Charlotte penalty will be heard?
Im an RG Fan regardless.....it has nothing to do with rose colored glasses. I can't tell you how much I appreciate 99% of the planet partipants.

Hang in there RG fans.....let's be cool to each other. We are all race fans......we saw an exhibition of skill....it's a game, like any game .... there's an element of luck.....there's a winner and a loser. We came up short...again. I'm just as disappointed as the next guy.

Actually, this site has been so cool. There many knowledgable and well connected fans. It is great to share insight and inside info. Not just NASCAR, but also Robby's Dakar and Baja exploits. While chats can be cool, often inflated bravado errupts behind these alias names as there is no acccountability for lack of poor judgement.

We need to give each other the freedom to express opinions without turning to personal attacks. I cant tell you how many responses I've typed, to have only erased them before pushing "Add Reply". Let's respect this site, the forum, and the chats.......and the bottom line is most of us are true RG fans, the best fans in the sport. We root for a driver who is more connected and accessable to his fans that any driver.

If you're mad and feel like like you can't hang....just sign off. If you feel that you need to bash Robby, just say your piece and sign off. Be cool.
Tomorrow I'll move the site away from infineon and get ready for New Hampshire. Infineon is over and done with.
the chat and discussion traffic must have trippled for this weekend, huh?
Thanks TOG! It was super cool coverage!
Onward and upward!
Thank God, the dissapointment sucks.
WELL SAID! Thanks for the post!!!! I'm hangin in and moving on to Loudon!
Yeah, we don't do this for a living. I'm sure the guys on the team are crushed righ now.

I just hope the guys will kepp their heads up. I guess they've been doing this long enough to where they have pretty thick skin and short memories.
I'd rather watch Robby do it his way and finish where he did than anybody else in the field that sucks up to NASCAR and finishes in the top ten. Or anybody that whores themself out to the highest bidder driving for a mega team that finishes better. I love RG because he is his own man, and I'd bet most everyone here feels the same. I wouldn't want a win if it meant selling out. Today really hurts, but that's where a great sponsor comes in. Pretty numb right now, thank you Mr. Beam.
I agree!

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service