Join in here and discuss all the weekends activities at Infineon for RGM. There will be 2 team cars for RGM this weekend, PJ Jones in the #04 and of course Robby Gordon in the #7. First practice is on Friday, June 19, 3:00 - 4:30 pm/et, live on SPEED.Qualifying is also on Friday, June 19 at 6:35pm/et,live on SPEED. There are 2 practices on Saturday, June 20,12:30 - 1:15 pm/et and from 1:50 - 2:50 pm/et,both live on SPEED. Race Coverage of the Toyota/Save Mart 350 at Infineon Raceway is scheduled for Sunday, June 21, 2009 TNT at 5:00 pm/et; pre-race show at 3:30 pm/et; green flag approx 5:16pm/et.Post here or follow the race on raceday chat.

Views: 453

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

no shit,

hes been pissed for 30 laps,

when he told kirk to drop track bar, his car was shit.
I think rob beat himself at the end
36th, shit.

he was way better than scott speed who finished 37th.
Robby had the car to run top 5 strategy bit him it wasnt the teams fault and NASCAR really didnt need to throw that caution it was bogus in comparison to all the other no calls.....cmon kyle was in the middle of the track and said he couldnt fire it, there were cars flyin off the barriers all no calls and they threw it for bobby on the inside of a corner thats weak.....
And Bobby was already moving when yellow came out, no need for caution.
On the bright side 5 bonus pts for leading.
we have no luck at this track.
I wouldn't say the team beat themselves, bad luck with Bobby Labonte not getting his car started. The sad thing was, it was off the track and getting going! We would have been sitting pretty there if it wasn't for that. But who knows, the car wasn't as fast as Stewart (who was slow in practice) and he couldn't pass anyone. Now they travel to New England!
another shitty day for RGM
It is racing luck and at the moment, he has very little. Has anyone seen what happened there at the end?
I want to thank everyone, including TOG for banning me to express my feelings, guess my opinions do not matter. It is hard to watch this every week with nothing positive going on. I cant bitch, but everyone else can and not get banned. Its funny.
YOU WERE NOT BANNED. I was turning off CHAT , and you guys kept posting. You were banned from chat that i was turning off anyways.Relax.
I too am disappointed at the finish. And I understand your frustration, but please do not bash TOG. Be happy he gives us this forum. If you do not agree with his decisions, leave. This is not a personal attack, it goes for anyone who does not appreciate what TOG does for us.We are here to enjoy racing and RGM. And ups and downs will come with being fans. So, lets be positive going forward. Thanks.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service