Join in here and discuss all the weekends activities at Infineon for RGM. There will be 2 team cars for RGM this weekend, PJ Jones in the #04 and of course Robby Gordon in the #7. First practice is on Friday, June 19, 3:00 - 4:30 pm/et, live on SPEED.Qualifying is also on Friday, June 19 at 6:35pm/et,live on SPEED. There are 2 practices on Saturday, June 20,12:30 - 1:15 pm/et and from 1:50 - 2:50 pm/et,both live on SPEED. Race Coverage of the Toyota/Save Mart 350 at Infineon Raceway is scheduled for Sunday, June 21, 2009 TNT at 5:00 pm/et; pre-race show at 3:30 pm/et; green flag approx 5:16pm/et.Post here or follow the race on raceday chat.

Views: 453

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Kyle is a funny guy he was just joking when he said it. I got a kick out of it.
Spencer picked Robby to win on Race Day
Missed it. What did he say about Robby?
Believe it or not he stuttered and stammered about Pudge Rodriguez (Astros catcher) and how he used to be no. 7 and then Spencer went on about how he used to drive no. 7 and so he was picking Robby today. I really wish I was making that up.
Jim Beam and Menards looks alot better on that #7 car than the Sirius logo
Spencer makes a lot of things up
come on race time....im getting exited
no kidding. How much brake fluid boiling and watching a hybrid snail its way around the track can we take? LOL
Robby just interviewed on pit road. sweet. Take care of those fenders.
nice anthem. OK. start the race.
talk about todays action either here or in racechat
What was the deal Matt Yokem was talking about? He said learm more about whats special about Robby''s road course cars on NASCAR.com "Beyond the pit road". Did anyone else here him say this? I looked on NASCAR.com and did not find anything.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service