Join in here and discuss all the weekends activities at Infineon for RGM. There will be 2 team cars for RGM this weekend, PJ Jones in the #04 and of course Robby Gordon in the #7. First practice is on Friday, June 19, 3:00 - 4:30 pm/et, live on SPEED.Qualifying is also on Friday, June 19 at 6:35pm/et,live on SPEED. There are 2 practices on Saturday, June 20,12:30 - 1:15 pm/et and from 1:50 - 2:50 pm/et,both live on SPEED. Race Coverage of the Toyota/Save Mart 350 at Infineon Raceway is scheduled for Sunday, June 21, 2009 TNT at 5:00 pm/et; pre-race show at 3:30 pm/et; green flag approx 5:16pm/et.Post here or follow the race on raceday chat.

Views: 453

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

What Planet are you from?
after watching the way he shifts without the clutch and he burps the gas,

does this mean he is gonna use more fuel? and save the clutch? i just hoe he doesnt hurt himself by runing out of fuel and getting out of pit sequence

or is there a balance of burping to shift vs clutch usage. Just wondering

GO ROBBY, looking good all weekend.

the should be a good one the listen to on the scanner
this is not the first time that robby shifts that way he has done that for a long time, we will see what happens.
with these trannys you dont need the clutch. its faster to bump the throttle almost everybody does it
haha, Who the hell likes Kyle Petty anyway??? I don't see too many great nascar drivers with pony tails.
click on infineon link for racechat as well as live twitter updates from the track.
I disagree. Kyle Petty is a great guy.
Yeah. Whatever he did or did not accomplish as a driver is somewhat meaningless. Kyle Petty has leveraged his celebrity to do wonderful things and has always been generous with what he has.

Thats far more important than anything that goes on at a race track.
Let's not forget Kyle often makes fun of himself so that shows he's an all around joker and you can't take him seriously.
With ya on this one. Smack talk is only funny about the front runners anyway.
Thats why I have to take a lot of these "negative comments about Robby" with a grain of salt. Hard to tell what was said tongue in cheek...what was just joking.
I like Kyle Petty.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service