Join in here and discuss all the weekends activities at Infineon for RGM. There will be 2 team cars for RGM this weekend, PJ Jones in the #04 and of course Robby Gordon in the #7. First practice is on Friday, June 19, 3:00 - 4:30 pm/et, live on SPEED.Qualifying is also on Friday, June 19 at 6:35pm/et,live on SPEED. There are 2 practices on Saturday, June 20,12:30 - 1:15 pm/et and from 1:50 - 2:50 pm/et,both live on SPEED. Race Coverage of the Toyota/Save Mart 350 at Infineon Raceway is scheduled for Sunday, June 21, 2009 TNT at 5:00 pm/et; pre-race show at 3:30 pm/et; green flag approx 5:16pm/et.Post here or follow the race on raceday chat.

Views: 453

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

IF robby can get a top 10 - 15 finish I bet he will move ahead of the # 98 and #12 teams in owner points. That would be cool.
Anyone know if this is PJ's first COT race
no its not. He has driven a few COT races,including the #7 for Robby at Dover practice and at Pocono for the Montreal suspension.
Thanks TOG. Great to have two cars in the field can't wait for sunday
+1
stick a roo up there too!!
no way..hes the most awesomest fantastic talented driver of all time...he ran 7th in Monoco playing follow the leader hes so cool gets all the chix and is a hunk.....I LOVE HIM!!!!!
when pj was at montreal that was not a cot. i was at the pocono race. that was the year when they switched on and off with the cots. just for clarification
yeah thats right. They did switch on and off. But he did run a COT on the road races before and for Robby during practice at Dover
Great job Robby and PJ - it is cool to see two red and green RGM cars on the track! I wouldn't worry about starting positions too much at this time - the times were all really close; the double file restarts should be exciting though.

Ambose is OK - he seems like a nice guy, but Speed....another story ;-)
Great to get both cars in. The car looked evil... it'll be a rocket when it gets to turn more than one lap. If PJ gets a good practice in tomorrow without any failures he'll do fine. I'm predicting a happy day in Robby Land.
Here's the important thing, Robby is one of the fastest cars in race trim. One other thing, PJ is in the show. RGM has two cars in a race for the first time. I am really excited about that. It'll take some effort, but I see RG moving up once the race starts...

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service