Join in here and discuss all the weekends activities at Infineon for RGM. There will be 2 team cars for RGM this weekend, PJ Jones in the #04 and of course Robby Gordon in the #7. First practice is on Friday, June 19, 3:00 - 4:30 pm/et, live on SPEED.Qualifying is also on Friday, June 19 at 6:35pm/et,live on SPEED. There are 2 practices on Saturday, June 20,12:30 - 1:15 pm/et and from 1:50 - 2:50 pm/et,both live on SPEED. Race Coverage of the Toyota/Save Mart 350 at Infineon Raceway is scheduled for Sunday, June 21, 2009 TNT at 5:00 pm/et; pre-race show at 3:30 pm/et; green flag approx 5:16pm/et.Post here or follow the race on raceday chat.

Views: 453

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

is that true TOG .... only 2 cars there.... that may explain JP slow practice times.... don't tear up the back up car
Thats what the word is. Photo from Laguna Seca had two #7's in it, so looks like the other just got renumbered to the #04 today. I didn't think you could use another entry as a backup. Guess you can !
so whats going to happen if pj get's to race and something happens to robby's car let's say happy hour
I guess lets hope nothing does happen...lol...
ok, i'm up for that
Hoping they pick up speed. I have faith though.

Why the 04 instead of 4? Just wondering. Sorry if its been covered already. Its hard to read the threads on a Blackberry.
i think that somebody made or qualified for a race with that number before and they will cry if robby puts the 4 on the car
11 minutes til quals....
In regards to the live JustinTV feed of Speed, does anyone know if it is live or delayed?
who cares is free and it's handy. sorry i'm not usre so far it looks like it is live sorry if i sounded like an as$
Love the free and handy, just curious is all.
look like it is live.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service