Join in here and discuss all the weekends activities at Infineon for RGM. There will be 2 team cars for RGM this weekend, PJ Jones in the #04 and of course Robby Gordon in the #7. First practice is on Friday, June 19, 3:00 - 4:30 pm/et, live on SPEED.Qualifying is also on Friday, June 19 at 6:35pm/et,live on SPEED. There are 2 practices on Saturday, June 20,12:30 - 1:15 pm/et and from 1:50 - 2:50 pm/et,both live on SPEED. Race Coverage of the Toyota/Save Mart 350 at Infineon Raceway is scheduled for Sunday, June 21, 2009 TNT at 5:00 pm/et; pre-race show at 3:30 pm/et; green flag approx 5:16pm/et.Post here or follow the race on raceday chat.

Views: 453

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

A certain "Robert Gordon" is listed as CC... ;)

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/9691700
haha. thats perfect !
Yeah I heard oon TV that Baja Bob Gordon is the crew chief and Robby's off road crew is pitting the car. Nice....
Maker sure you click on the Infineon link on the top menu bar,we will be adding stuff to that area all weekend long.
Can't wait for practice to start! Still two and a half hours!!! aaahhhhh
i had a dream last night that Robby qualified 2nd behind jeff gordon but took the lead on lap 1
For those of us not going to Sonoma, I found this...

1:30PM - NASCAR RaceDay on SPEED: John Roberts hosts with Jimmy Spencer and Kenny Wallace as panelists. Wendy Venturini and Hermie Sadler are the reporters. Guests include Ryan Newman and his father Greg, Robby Gordon and Mark Martin.
You called?

So... only 1 Hour til Practice.... whooo hoooo! Go RGM!
weather looks perfect
wohoo, pj is going to get a chance to qualify.
mid 80's

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service