Join in here and discuss all the weekends activities at Infineon for RGM. There will be 2 team cars for RGM this weekend, PJ Jones in the #04 and of course Robby Gordon in the #7. First practice is on Friday, June 19, 3:00 - 4:30 pm/et, live on SPEED.Qualifying is also on Friday, June 19 at 6:35pm/et,live on SPEED. There are 2 practices on Saturday, June 20,12:30 - 1:15 pm/et and from 1:50 - 2:50 pm/et,both live on SPEED. Race Coverage of the Toyota/Save Mart 350 at Infineon Raceway is scheduled for Sunday, June 21, 2009 TNT at 5:00 pm/et; pre-race show at 3:30 pm/et; green flag approx 5:16pm/et.Post here or follow the race on raceday chat.

Views: 453

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

All cars are good to go for Infineon this weekend.
SO excited!
I say 7 qualifies 5th. The 4 starts 14th.
With double the practice time to hit the perfect setup, its all over.

Finish 1 and 7 cause pj gets caught up in someone else mess.

Now what we need is a team mate for a superspedway. He has a win locked up but you will never do it without someone pushing.
Why did Robby decide to field a second car and will he do so at the Glen?
( If PJ makes the race).... Would Robby be able to jump in PJ's car if Robby got knocked out of the race or got a lap down etc.?
no.. and it wouldn't do any good if something like that happened.. driver points would go to pj as he started the race.. and well owner points go to the car number.
no driver or owners points. its a post entry.
I was just wondering if it is going to be PE as well.
Just curious: Who's the CC and pit crew for the 4?
It is safe to say that Ray Evernham is not the crew chief,so scratch his name from the list.
lol! you squashed my dreams TOG!
That would be terrible. Ask Chad Little about Hammonds knowledge of modern day stock cars.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service