Join in and discuss all the weekend action from Indy. Robby Gordon will be running the Johns Manville Toyota. On track action begins on Friday, July 24th , with practice running from 2:00-3:00pm/et, live on ESPN2.Second practice is also on Friday,July 24th, from 3:30-4:30pm/et,live on SPEED.Qualifying is on Saturday, July 25th , at 11:35am/et live on ESPN2. There are two practice sessions on Saturday, July 25th,from 3:00-4:00pm/et , live on SPEED,and happy hour runs from 4:30-5:30pm/et,live on ESPN2. Raceday coverage begins on Sunday, July 26th, at 2:00pm/et, live on ESPN,with the green flag scheduled to drop at 2:16pm/et.

Views: 100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yep didn't sugar coat anything.....they are what they are and right now they are a 34th place team with a lot of work to do
no disrespect, but you dont HAVE to watch them . I don't understand why people watch something they think is boring.I love racing, and just imagine life without it.
...just imagine life without racing??? You go clean that dirty little mouth of yours out, before I roundhouse your ass!
People were crying about Indy even before the race ( i.e. it's boring..etc.) but still they watched it. Just saying, if it's that miserable, dont watch it anymore..lol...
I hear ya man, just imagine life without me around to bust your chops.
Somebody's obviously gotta keep you in line, or you start makin those wild remarks...life without racing...next it would be talk of prohibition...where would it end? Have you no borders man?
Its all good. Fuck it. I am tired of folks taking this shit too seriously all the time. This is supposed to be fun, correct ?
Roger that, most of us have a lot of fun with this. I can honestly say I've made some great friends thru RuR,& now PR. Plus the memories of meeting some, partying with others... Ya were all here cuz we wanna see RG win, but thats not all life has to offer. The only ones who should be that focused on RG winning are the ones RG's paying. Otherwise, damn, take some time & enjoy the ride
Racing (all forms) is supposed to be and is fun. PlanetRobby is supposed to be and IS fun. The chat for Indy was better then previous races. It had a few valleys but overall it was better.

I find Saturday night races the worst. Maybe there is more drinking on Saturday nights. Personally I wouldn't know because like you TOG, I don't drink.

We should either ignore them or all pounce on them when the get too negative and lose site because they have no skin in the game. Whatever the true fans want to do I am all in.
I say pounce, but I'm kinda a bad influence.
Most people that are smarter than me never wanna do what I wanna do...dunno why, my ideas always seem fun at the time
ya i have been a fan for along time also but i am not even close to giving up. when it comes to Indy these teams bring their A++++ game with them. not to many teams can compete with HMS right now
he did a damn good job of saving his car during the spin
28th Beat 15 of them.....including Miss Mikey.....LOL!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service