Join in here and discuss all the weekend action from Fontana. Robby Gordon will be running the #7 Jim Beam Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the California track.

FRIDAY , OCTOBER 9th

Practice 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm/et, TV - SPEED
Qualifying 6:30 pm/et TV - SPEED

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 10th

Practice 1:30 - 2:15 pm/et TV - NONE
Happy Hour 2:45 pm - 3:45 pm/et TV - ESPN2 at 3:00 pm/et

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 11th

Pre-race at 2:30 pm/et on ABC
Green Flag 3:31 pm/et on ABC

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available,as well as live twitter feeds from the track.

Also, the Souvenir trailer will be at the track.

Views: 126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Car looked good when it was shown on TV during Happy Hour, and that was his last run he made in the session.No question it is going to be an uphill battle tomorrow, but luckily there is an entire race yet to be run.
The car sounded great whenever he drove by me. Made me very happy.
Nice article on Nascar.com about Robby right now.
Bring back an old Jim Beam paint scheme for Miami I do not like the new one.
Just being a smart a _ _ TOG. If he can find 18 more things to inprove the car like that. He will be at the front!
Here's a trick, try finding a four leaf clover in your yard and instead of picking it, dig it up and bring it in the house in a planter. I'm not going to tell you why or what has happened to mine in the past but i'll say this: From what has happened in my house, the room a watch races in and what has transprired this year tells me to see a shrink or have some tests done on this place. I currenty am not in possesion of a planted four leafer and am thinking I "might" go and look and play my hand once again. So I say ESP. to the ladies go find, dig up and plant, there I finaly said it, it only takes one lady to do it.
Sounds like the Car is improving, hopefully the team and Robby can adjust on the car and get it going towards the front. I will be a little late for the race I am heading back to WKU
So David Gilliland is on standby for Kyle Busch- is the 71 just a SnP this week?
the #71 is a S&P this weekend
09, 36, 66, 71, and 87 are the S&P this weekend
Even better... Gilliland will replace Kyle the first opportunity.
Kyle is really sick... severe strep-throat.
Kirk isnt with the team this weekend, but will be return to the pitbox at Charlotte.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service