Join in and discuss all the action from Eldora,Wednesday, September 9th. Robby will be running the Jim Beam Operation Homefront Bloomquist car,and all the action begins at 7:00 pm/et, and is available on pay-per-view. We will have all the highlights of Robby in case you miss the broadcast.

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Some good publicity for Robby during this program. Not sure if he had the car under him to win this event, the wreck put the nail in that coffin. Heck of a good show none the less. All procedes going towards great causes!
Seems the racing groove was a lot wider last year. Nobody could really make the low groove work last night.
thats dirt racing
Great show last night. Even though the racing seemed more competitive last year the whole event was pretty cool. Any way to let the clowns in the booth know that Robby isn't heading to Baja California on Saturday? They said it during Atlanta and again last night. Someone should have straightened them out by now. Do they think one desert is the same as another? That's like saying all rednecks dring beer and sit around watching nascar! Wait a minute.... maybe we do.
he did over the summer testing for Primm, but they just rolled it back on its wheels and drove away.
Joey Logano also made his Prelude debut, and it was uglier than Ambrose’s. Logano wrecked his primary car in the heat races, so he had to jump into Stewart’s backup for the feature. And he wrecked that too, running into Robby Gordon after Gordon cut a tire and slid sideways to a stop.

“It didn’t go so well. I’m fine. It was a good car again, driving to the front, running alright. And then they wrecked in front of me and I had nowhere to go on that. The track is fun, but you just can’t see three cars in front of you when you’re in the back like that. By the time you go into a corner and see it (a crash) and the track is so slick, and you just slide, and you slide and you just slide right into the wreck,” Logano said.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service