Join in here and discuss all the weekend action from the second cup race at Dover. Robby Gordon will be running the #7 Camping World Toyota.There will be bonus coverage in the Planet Dover group.Join now! Here is the weekend schedule for Robby at Dover.

FRIDAY , SEPTEMBER 25

Practice 11:00 am - 12:30 pm/et, TV - SPEED
Qualifying 3:00 pm/et TV -ESPN2

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 26

Practice 12:30 - 1:15 pm/et Not on TV
Happy Hour 1:50 pm - 2:50 pm/et (TAPE DELAYED ESPN at 7:00 pm/et )

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27

Pre-race at 1:00 pm/et on ABC
Green Flag 2:15 pm/et on ABC

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available,as well as live twitter feeds from the track.

Also, the Souvenir trailer will not be at the track this weekend, but will return at Kansas.

** Because practice will not be shown live on Saturday, I will do my best to try to have a live stream during some of the practices. If not ,make sure to follow the planetrobby twitter feed.

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great to see Camping World back! Great news!
Camping world, we got a title sponsor on are car!
camping world what happened to the law suit?
any differences were resolved in june of 2008.
Camping World! What? I mean this is good, but wow. Im surprised, i thought they were gone. Yay!
Just hope the Camping World firesuit is gone.
only RG can be in a Lawsuit with someone and then have them sponsor the car.......Awesome
raining in Dover,so I am not at the track yet.
Camping World is a great sponsor and a nice fit for their client base with the large center they have in Jersey just up I-295. Look forward to the race on Sunday or Monday (70% chance of rain on Sunday at this time)
From Duston Long:
"Morgan-McClure is at Dover with Scott Wimmer. Team has four employees & also has put race shop on the market."

Sort of sad. Far from the glory days.
The landscape is sure changing, and teams are fading fast. It is sad.
Still raining in Dover? I am guessing no practice or qualifying all weekend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service