Join us here to discuss all the 2009 Daytona 500 practices,qualifying,Duel150's and the actual Daytona 500 race. A week long tradition ! First practice begins on Saturday , Feb 7th at 10:30 am,live on SPEED TV. Qualifying is on Sunday, Feb 8th, live on FOX, and the Duel 150's are on Thursday, Feb 12th live on SPEED. The Daytona 500 is on Sunday , Feb 15th and is on FOX.

Views: 243

Replies to This Discussion

Just got a good shot of the car on SPEED.
Looks like Awesome Bill will make the race via speed with those Practice times....which means if tsewart races his way in via the duels(very probable), Terry labonte is in via the PCP.... tough times for the rest of the GOGH!
Just installed my new 52"LCD tv and watching practice...My old tv was a DLP,and I thought that picture was great. Wholly cow this LCD thing is friggin awesome! I didnt think my picture could get better than it was with the DLP. Sorry guys, I had to share my excitement! I really cant wait for tonight...
Thanks
Hopefully Rob will pick up time in the second practice.. maybe just getting the feel of Camry this practice?
ehhh we're never good on solo runs at a plate track..no biggie...if they get this car to run in the draft like the shootout car in 1st practice..alls good
sorry if this is a lil inappropriate, but Hammond just said that,"Skinner and his wife have been hitting the bushes." But he was talking about Skinner getting a ride in the trucks. haha
Noticed some sponsors on the 500 car, Freightliner was above the side windows, Menards & Mapei.
mock qualifing runs
(SLOWER THAN YESTERDAY)
robby 16th fastest so far
A little faster than first practice still in 16th out of 22 cars run.. about a .10 second faster
can anyone explain how Bowyer gets the points from the #01??
Ginn brings the #01 owners points over from DEI since he is now a minority partner in RCR and applies it to the #33.. I bet he has a very small minority share.. just another way around NASCAR's rules

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service