Join us here to discuss all the 2009 Daytona 500 practices,qualifying,Duel150's and the actual Daytona 500 race. A week long tradition ! First practice begins on Saturday , Feb 7th at 10:30 am,live on SPEED TV. Qualifying is on Sunday, Feb 8th, live on FOX, and the Duel 150's are on Thursday, Feb 12th live on SPEED. The Daytona 500 is on Sunday , Feb 15th and is on FOX.

Views: 243

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks! that will give ol DW something to complain about for a while.
DW SUCKS ASS
Thank you!
POS wrecking, imagine that?
Is John Andretti not a go or go homer? I saw him out there in the 34 and on the speed charts but he is not on any of their go or go home graphics.
he somehow got into a deal with EGR not sure how it works, its like some one race deal. Don't know where the points came from?
Ok thanks I knew there was a bunch of point shenanigans going on but I never heard them mention Andretti
HELP TOG I can't wait to know what Robby"s tire situation is. Did they get it any better?
As long as the tires are not still an issue I thought RG looked pretty good in the draft. Hanging in the back then working his way up. Par for the course at plate tracks.
That's normal during all restrictor plate practice sessions.. You will almost always see Robby in the back of the pack seeing how well he can "suck up" to the pack. Plus you'll see him drive thru the middle on an occasion to see how well his car handles in the middle of the pack.

Seems pretty smart to me. no need to be in the middle of the pack for the whole practice session and risk getting caught in the middle of something. Plus that's how he will race.. Hang out in the back then at the end suck up to the pack and get a good run thru the middle up to the front. :)
Exactly thus the par for the course comment. Very effective strategy last season, why change it. I'm just glad the car seemed it was reacting well when he was sucking up. Looks like if he keeps it out of trouble it could be a good run.
The way I understand it the tires are only lasting half as long as the fuel run. There's gonna be a lot of cautions on Sunday...

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service