Join in right here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2009 Daytona 400. Both practices are on Thursday, July 2nd. First practice is from 4:00 - 5:20 pm/et, TV-SPEED. Happy Hour 'Final' practice is from 6:35 - 8:00pm/et, TV-SPEED.Qualifying is on Friday, July 3rd, at 4:10pm, LIVE on SPEED.This is an impound race.Race Coverage of the Coke Zero 400 at Daytona International Speedway is scheduled for Saturday, July 4, 2009.TV: TNT at 8:00 pm/et; pre-race show at 6:30 pm/et; green flag approx 8:16pm/et.Post your thoughts here or join us in live raceday chat.

Views: 94

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the car from talladega was a write off.....this is actually the back up car from the last couple of years that was redone in the last 2 weeks....it is unloaded to race and not to qualify......Robby will do the rest..........
The car has a lot of downforce which makes it slow by itself due to drag but will handle well in the draft. I think it's a great choice for Daytona.
Yep! He'll be STRONG on Raceday!!
Qualifying is at 4:00pm today.
Any updates on if the trailer is there or if Robby will be signing tomm before the race?
And I guess the less practice laps he does, the less wear and tear on the car. Hate seeing him lose the draft though by hanging around at the back.

Qualifying canceled....weather.......Starts 34th....yep!
Looks like qualifying has been cancelled.. was hoping Robby could have gotten a better starting spot than 34th, but at a RP track it really doesn't matter much. Gas on to Saturday!!
This is so unfair to cars 44 - whatever. I think there were only 44 cars today.
I think it's unfair to Regan Smith, he is a pretty good and clean driver and it's too bad he couldn't get the chance to make the show. Would have raced all day too, not start and park.
I swear that Nascar has forgotten their roots. They gave into the whole mighty dollar and became addicted to their power
seriously? because quals were canceled? Do you forget there is a nationwide race tonight and cup quals at Daytona can take 3-4 hours?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service