Join in right here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2009 Daytona 400. Both practices are on Thursday, July 2nd. First practice is from 4:00 - 5:20 pm/et, TV-SPEED. Happy Hour 'Final' practice is from 6:35 - 8:00pm/et, TV-SPEED.Qualifying is on Friday, July 3rd, at 4:10pm, LIVE on SPEED.This is an impound race.Race Coverage of the Coke Zero 400 at Daytona International Speedway is scheduled for Saturday, July 4, 2009.TV: TNT at 8:00 pm/et; pre-race show at 6:30 pm/et; green flag approx 8:16pm/et.Post your thoughts here or join us in live raceday chat.

Views: 94

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

seems like nobodys drafting as much,

car is shit......crappy
WHAT IS GOING ON ITS TIME TO GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well he rode in the back all day and gets into a wreck after the race is over. 22nd, well we finished ahead of menard and stremme so thats good.
Did Robby stay out to lead a lap? Of course the booth would never bother to mention it.
Robby did pick up 5 points for leading a lap.

He also got some nice TV time in the aftermath - a nice shot of the Mapei hood as he drove behind the battered car of Kyle Busch. On the replays, they had a great slo-mo of Rob's "collision" with Logano and Busch.

He looked like he was making a small move - up to about 18th. He put a little more distance between himself and the 34 and 82.
I think he peaked at 15th with about 2 to go, then had to check up or in wrong line.There was an F bomb..lol..
He got hung out to dry at the end, tried to make a move in the middle and no one would help him.
I guess Rob's strategy is to pick up 5 points each week to make up for the 50-point Charlotte penalty.

Wally paid Rob a compliment when he let Vickers or Hamlin - I forget which - he let one of them leave their pit box before entering his. Wally and Kyle said that was a courteous move by Robby.

Can anyone tell me - are these Triad motors doing the job when it comes to horsepower? I assume right now, Rob is their biggest client so I assume they are bending over backwards for him.
He hasnt complained about HP ever since the switch.
Country Boy, could Robby have screwed himself with that act of kindness? What if the 18 car had torn his fender off? Or maybe the 18 car didn't have to slow for that second? Could it have changed the whole outcome? I know we can never tell but it's interesting think about the "what ifs".
looked like he was battling with Burton prettty good, no help at all-Does anyone have any word on if this was the 500 car he used earlier at Daytona, thought they said it was a downforce car??
im not sure but he did coment "THis car is a POS" "We are building a new car"

something like that

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service