Join in here and discuss all the weekend activities at Darlington for Robby Gordon. Here is the schedule for the weekend,all times eastern standard. First practice is on Friday,May 8th at 11:30am, followed by happy hour at 1:30pm both on SPEED. Qualifying is Friday at 5:10pm, also on SPEED. The race is on Saturday ,May 9th at 7:00 pm. Don't forget live chat on Saturday, beginning at 3:00pm. (Live chat is a popular feature,but for those who don't care for it,please continue to post your thoughts right here on raceday.)

Views: 128

Replies to This Discussion

yes it was..all for naught starting to rain..and a big t storm 5 min out...

depends on how fast they can dry the track I suppose..
Holy Cow!! (no offense SC) Thanks to wilks7 for the link to the justin tv site! Never knew you could watch that stuff on the computer! Is it on every week?
I have the internet back ! I'm back ! Hello from the UK ! Great finish last week. I was fed up after Talladega but last week was a boost. Hope the team have picked it up again this weekend and looking forward to moving up in points. Race starts at some stupid time in the early hours over here but at least the TV company are still showing it live. Rock on.
EVERY WEEK
its the internet baby!!! that site is way cool all kinds of stuff on there to watch besides nascrap!! have to check on saturday and see if they are going to have the race feed on. i book marked this link as they seem to have all kinds of sports stuff on. other members have posted before about the justin tv site.

http://sticktv.net/

than click on the whatever feed you want nascar is on the nascarpower link #9 weather its going to be the same sat nite i have no idea
i guess the race will be on the nascarpower feed tomarrow
Thought it was mostly videos. How cool! Saw you on the chat over there. Well, this changes my no cable TV viewing habits!!
lol...i asked if they were streaming the race tomarrow and they said yes
2 things just confirmed to me:

1) Robby took it easy in practice ,and only ran 1 taped up lap in q-trim.
2) He will be testing his 2 new road cars at Road Atlanta on May 13th.
Rain moved thru..BIG! Speed will be going home!
Did Vickers and Speed swap cars? LMAO Seriously...
Being at work I dont know what's going on, but I have noticed it looks as if they have stopped qualifying. Is it raining again? Or did someone wreak?

Never mined found out Jimmy wreaked and they are back qualifying cars.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service