Join in here and discuss all the weekend activities at Darlington for Robby Gordon. Here is the schedule for the weekend,all times eastern standard. First practice is on Friday,May 8th at 11:30am, followed by happy hour at 1:30pm both on SPEED. Qualifying is Friday at 5:10pm, also on SPEED. The race is on Saturday ,May 9th at 7:00 pm. Don't forget live chat on Saturday, beginning at 3:00pm. (Live chat is a popular feature,but for those who don't care for it,please continue to post your thoughts right here on raceday.)

Views: 128

Replies to This Discussion

Wish they had PitCommand on during the practice. Like to know if the slow speed is because the car is "really really really really really really loose" or "no power" coming out of the corners.
Hey wilks7, thanks for that link to justin.tv. I can actually watch practice! THANK YOU!!!!!!
Switching over to Qualifying trim now I imagine??
that bg ugly area of heavy steadt stuff seems to be on a path for skirting north..but there are still to many sctarred t storm cells..one will hit..question is when and how quick does it move thru..and will they postpone the nationwide race to get quals in?

I think not..

Speed is a lucky dude
Well, if practice times are at all indicitive of qualifying, Robby may be much better off having Q's rained out too.
all these cars hitting the wall, I just don't think RG is pressing the issue too much. We will see!
Yeah, they always do say that you are racing against the track here at Darlington, don't they. If he can keep it clean tomorrow, and get good pit stops, he'll finish okay just by surviving. Throw in a little speed, and it could be pretty good.

But then again, a good Q run would make all that even more likely.
I don't think RG is going to push it in quals either.....but you never know
rains coming in about 30-45 minutes...did he make a mock Q run? or has he stayed inr ace trim the whle time?
Alot of crews are scrambling right now, and thats tough since its an impound race. Robby hasn't put that extra pressure on his crew today.
Just get through practice with a clean car. He has so much to gain by keeping it clean until raceday.
mock q run , 175+ mph , jumps up to 27th quickest overall . He just took it easy, smart car management today.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service