Join in and discuss all the weekend action from Chicagoland Speedway(Joliet,IL) . Robby Gordon will be running the Jim Beam Red Stag/Kid Rock Toyota. On track action begins on Thursday, July 9th , with practice running from 5:00-6:30pm/et, live on SPEED. Qualifying is on Thursday, July 9th , at 8:40 pm/et also live on SPEED. There are two practice sessions on Friday, July 10th,from 5:00-5:45pm/et and from 6:20-7:20pm/et , both live on SPEED. Raceday coverage begins on Saturday night, July 11th, at 6:30pm/et, live on TNT,with the green flag scheduled to drop at 8:16pm/et.

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are you serious ??? Robby isnt operating his team from some beat down garage using recycled parts. Chalk it up to racing.
i am running recycled parts :).....maybe thats where my mentality come from..i have to check in at the front....
the thing is, there are 42 other theams with excuses after every race....RG and team is no differnet than the other teams when it comes to finishes aat the end of the day.......nobody bats 100%, even the guys wining

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service