Join in and discuss all the weekend action from Chicagoland Speedway(Joliet,IL) . Robby Gordon will be running the Jim Beam Red Stag/Kid Rock Toyota. On track action begins on Thursday, July 9th , with practice running from 5:00-6:30pm/et, live on SPEED. Qualifying is on Thursday, July 9th , at 8:40 pm/et also live on SPEED. There are two practice sessions on Friday, July 10th,from 5:00-5:45pm/et and from 6:20-7:20pm/et , both live on SPEED. Raceday coverage begins on Saturday night, July 11th, at 6:30pm/et, live on TNT,with the green flag scheduled to drop at 8:16pm/et.

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

all activity begins today , since it is a Saturday night race. A bunch of folks from this site are attending the race, so we might have some updates from the track.
Gettin ready to saddle up right now. I'll be tweetin any good info direct from pit road
Any PR members attending the race and would like to be included in the tweet feed for this weekend please send me a message.
I didn't even realize that this was a Saturday night race until now...lol

Geez.. they sure are starting Qualifying late enough.
Well at least it's Thirsty Thursday! I'm sure I'll be primed full of JB by the time Qualifying is on tonight...lol
come on Robby,

do get all bent this race......you guys have what it takes to start getting the top 20's
So how many people from here are going to the race??
Practice has begun at Joliet. Hopefully planet member Mike/WC77 can get some good photos and send them via twitter.I'll have any he takes posted.
15 minute practice delay due to the #71 leaking oil.
TOG - it turns out I am being forced to attend a wedding Saturday evening. Will you be twittering regular position updates throughout the race? I can sneak peaks at my phone without feeling too guilty.
yes sir I sure will. Every 20 laps i'll give an update to the planetrobby twitter feed. I have been doing it the last few weeks for those who cant watch the race.

Good call listening to your wife..lol.
I'm not sure about the listening part - LOL. It seems I agreed to it long ago. I don't remember doing that. And now she's holding me to it. Ah well, I imagine there will be Jim Beam at the bar.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service