Join in here and discuss all the weekend activities at Charlotte for Robby Gordon. Here is the schedule for the weekend,all times eastern standard. The ONLY practice is on Friday,May 15th from 12:00 -1:20pm. Qualifying is Friday at 5:10pm, also on SPEED.Impound after qualifying. The race is on Saturday ,May 16th at 7:30 pm. There will be two 20 lap segments.Don't forget live chat on Saturday, beginning at 3:00pm. (Live chat is a popular feature,but for those who don't care for it,please continue to post your thoughts right here on raceday.)

Views: 163

Replies to This Discussion

rain rain rain.
this sucks with the rain. I hope it clears out in time. They will set the trucks via points it looks like, so Robbys late draw is even better now. Just hope he gets to use it.
hope it doesnt rain because if it does then the field is set by the draw you get in qualifying then robby would start 32nd so pray for no rain!
I just heard about that rule, and I think it stinks. A special race like this they should set by practice times. It is going to be a wreckfest first lap if they set it by q order.
WTF!!!!!!!! No owner points this is gay.
Kirk Schelmerdine to start on pole, lol!
BACK OF THE FIELD
HOW DO THEY SET THE ALL STAR RACE IF QUALIFYING IS RAINED OUT?????????????
The good thing is they double file restart on cautions, so I am sure there will be a few early wad-ups.
Yellow shouldnt count.
Now that I have had to reflect on rain out, this can be a great thing for Robby. Great opportunity for major wreck fest in the first 20 laps and weed out all competitors for Robby being in the back.
Use Dega strategy...ride in the back until the clowns up front crash...probably better than being surrounded by some of those guys like Truex will be.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service