Join in here and discuss all the weekend action from Charlotte. Robby Gordon will be running the #7 Freightliner Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the North Carolina track.

THURSDAY , OCTOBER 15th

Practice 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm/et, TV - SPEED
Qualifying 7:00 pm/et TV - ESPN2 ( will go out 27th )

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 16th

Practice 5:00 - 5:45 pm/et TV - SPEED
Happy Hour 6:20 pm - 7:20 pm/et TV - ESPN2

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 11th

Pre-race at 7:00 pm/et on ABC
Green Flag 7:41 pm/et on ABC

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available,as well as live twitter feeds from the track.

Views: 152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Go Phils!! I switched back and forth so good to know I didn't miss Robby's great run. I was a bit bummed I didn't see it when I switched to Q and they were already in the knock outs.
Fast off the truck in practice. Decent top-20 quals. Now let's keep the "do things different" theme going by running a good number of laps in practice today. Enough to shake those things loose that have spoiled things the last few weeks - alternator wires, batteries, exhaust pipes(!?!), etc. Then there's time to fix them before the race starts. You don't have to be fastest in these practices, but you do need to shake out the car.
ROBBY GORDON, No. 7 Freightliner Toyota Camry, Robby Gordon Motorsports Starting Position: 19th Did the cold temperatures speed up your qualifying run?

"Actually we ran a little slower than we ran in practice. We made a last minute air pressure adjustment out there and I was just a little loose getting in. We took a little air out of the right front tire and looking back at that, it’s always easier to say that we shouldn’t have done that, but if it would have been better then we would have been happier. We weren’t tight, we listened to a lot of guys on the radio that said they were tight, tight, tight so we figured we better do something because the car was pretty balanced in practice. I’m happy, my Toyota is running good and the guys are working hard. We have burned the midnight oil lately trying to build cars capable of running with these guys. If we can qualify inside the top-15, we have a shot at it this weekend so I’m happy about that. This is the best car we’ve had in a while."

I say GO you say Robby
GO
it will be nice if RG can just race and have no problems (Mechanical), so he can see how he stacks up the the top dawgs out there
damn and i slept through the whole thing (qualifing) but great start for this weekend plus the nurses keeping me doped up a lot so i dont move leg hope im awake for the race
Good to see you post, Tim .You didnt miss anything in qualifying, because they didnt show his lap. Stay strong !
Great qualifying run Robby and the guys at the shop should be proud. I am glad I am going tomorrow night.

BRR
Hey Mate
Hope your good
Oil level __________
Fresh Air Hose _______
Rear Toe Angle _______
Nose Part Number ___________
l....rear toe angle???????????

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service