Join in here and discuss all the weekend action from Charlotte. Robby Gordon will be running the #7 Freightliner Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the North Carolina track.

THURSDAY , OCTOBER 15th

Practice 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm/et, TV - SPEED
Qualifying 7:00 pm/et TV - ESPN2 ( will go out 27th )

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 16th

Practice 5:00 - 5:45 pm/et TV - SPEED
Happy Hour 6:20 pm - 7:20 pm/et TV - ESPN2

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 11th

Pre-race at 7:00 pm/et on ABC
Green Flag 7:41 pm/et on ABC

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available,as well as live twitter feeds from the track.

Views: 152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Right on! Here's hoping for a good weekend.
YAY!
...TOG...............This is the new car that we ran in California.......it has been worked on every minute since it came back....everyone worked like crazy...........needed to work out the bugs...The Atlanta car wioll go to Martinsville.......this car hasnt seen it potential yet..........all new everything.............
Ok. I thought it was the Atlanta chassis,as I was told in Dover that it was going to run again at Charlotte. Good to hear the problems have been sorted.
Love to see that kind of lap off the truck. Too bad they didn't go straight to qualifying.
Looking good! :)
Robby ends up 18th in practice at a 28.50! pretty good
.SAME CAR FROM CALIFORNIA.......................
If this is the cali car why was there a pic of the freightliner paint on the car before the cali race?
Maybe RG called an audible,and now that car from the picture is the backup ? I was told at Dover the Atlanta chassis would run at Charlotte.
...YES.....THAT IS THE BACK UP.
17th at the end of first practice. Remember folks, at the last charlotte race RG was at the back (40th or worse) in first practice before improving to 18th overall by the final practice. The guys are already ahead of where they were, things are looking good.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service