Join in here and discuss all the weekend action from Charlotte. Robby Gordon will be running the #7 Freightliner Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the North Carolina track.

THURSDAY , OCTOBER 15th

Practice 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm/et, TV - SPEED
Qualifying 7:00 pm/et TV - ESPN2 ( will go out 27th )

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 16th

Practice 5:00 - 5:45 pm/et TV - SPEED
Happy Hour 6:20 pm - 7:20 pm/et TV - ESPN2

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 11th

Pre-race at 7:00 pm/et on ABC
Green Flag 7:41 pm/et on ABC

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available,as well as live twitter feeds from the track.

Views: 152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All the action from Charlotte kicks off today.Weather looks iffy.
At the last Charlotte Race, only the 09 failed to run the full race. The 71, 36,37,87 and 66 all ran at least 225 out of the 227 laps.

Official Results from nascar.com

Keep in mind, the Coca-Cola 600 paid rather well.
To add to that 09, 36, 37, 66, and 87 are the scheduled start and parks, everyone else has either secured sponsorship for this weekend or will run the full race
Charlotte, NC (October 15, 2009) – Robby Gordon Motorsports is pleased to announce that Freightliner Trucks will serve as the primary sponsor of the No. 7 Camry at the Banking 500 at the Charlotte Motor Speedway on October 17, 2009. This recent announcement is another chapter in the ongoing relationship between Robby Gordon Motorsports and Freightliner Trucks which began three years ago. Earlier this year, the companies started working together to produce three custom-made “fast assistance” vehicles that will be used during the 2010 Dakar Rally in South America. These custom built vehicles feature a 580 horsepower engine and 48 inch tires. Additionally, Eaton and the Charlotte Truck Center will serve as associate sponsors of the No.7 for the Charlotte race.

“We are very excited about our partnership with Freightliner Trucks. Our fast assistance vehicles were made locally in Cleveland, NC and will be an integral of our Dakar program as we race for the win in January in Argentina and Chile. I can’t wait for the fans, spectators and competition to see the quality trucks that Freightliner Trucks builds. We will definitely have the best support trucks by far,” commented Robby Gordon.

“We had a fast car in Atlanta on Labor Day and finished third in Charlotte at the Coca Cola 600 earlier this year. We are excited to be going to Charlotte with Freightliner Trucks as our primary sponsor and are confident that the No. 7 Freightliner will have an awesome debut.”
Too bad NASCAR won't let them run the exhaust up the side like the FREIGHTLINERs do. Could you imagine... two stacks coming up through the roof line! They should do a show car like that.
I think they tried something like that at Fontana. It didn't work out too well.
("spoken in a very low tone of voice") Any girls wish to "planter' a four leaf clover and remove the curse from myself?
On a differing topic not straying far from the ultimate quest I not only see this race as a main attraction for the weekend (see buffalo bills efforts and results) I would like to see a non chase driver involved in the battle for the win and if a certain # 48 lost a few spots in the points battle there of, I would not mind. Now is the time for teams to claw upward and with all blessing a solid non eventful weekend for our man Robby, if not for the fans here but for his own peace of mind. GAS ON and what lady dares to plant that clover?
Raining....practice is being delayed
Robby Gordon will go out 27th , if qualifying isn't cancelled.
Looks like they will practice at 6:15 pm/et , and then qualify at 8:40 pm/et.
ROBBY SECOND FASTEST NOBODY ON THE TRACK YET
WOW.. Unloaded very fast. Awesome! This chassis was fast at Atlanta.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service