Join in here and discuss all the weekend activities at California for Robby Gordon. Here is the schedule for the weekend. First practice is Friday, Feb 20 at 3:00 pm EST, followed by Qualifying at 6:40pm, est,. 2 practices on Saturday, and the race is on Sunday , at 5:00 pm ,EST . Don't forget live chat on Sunday, from 10am-10pm.

Views: 169

Replies to This Discussion

just wondering why you guys expect things to suddenly get better when it's the same thing every year? I've learned to expect the worst and then be surprised when it works out for the better. it's so much easier to be an RG fan that way. I just enjoy the scanner traffic and relax. like listening to talk radio
still rah rah only knowing it will only get us in the top 30, on a good day. he's doing as good as he can do with what he has to do it with I guess
Baja is even sooner. oops, not too good there this past year
gettin loose again
Testing in San Felipe went really well from my source.
sorry but I'm hoping for the current SCORE champ to double in Baja. gotta support my homeboy
give penske a call and see if he has a rider for you on memorial day in indy where he can run. let gilliand run your car in charolette.
well 10th place just lapped us
maybe a top 30 is possible
Still 100+ laps to go, plenty of time to adjust.
maybe we better learn how to qualify...lol
Need a caution, stay 1 lap down and race a bunch for some positions.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service