Join in here and discuss all the weekend activities at Bristol for Robby Gordon. Here is the schedule for the weekend,all times eastern standard. First practice is on Friday at 12:00pm, followed by Qualifying at 3:30pm , 2 practices on Saturday and the race is on Sunday ,March 22nd at 1:30 pm. Don't forget live chat every Sunday, from 10am-10pm ( Live chat is a popular feature,but for those who don't care for it,please continue to post your thoughts right here on raceday ) .Robby will be sporting the colors of SPOT this weekend, and live updates will be given on the Robby Gordon twitter feed.

Views: 130

Replies to This Discussion

So maybe before anyone goes a lap down, the wrecking will be in the front and Robby will be back far enough to get stopped soon enough to avoid it.
I'm gonna go with the theory that i read on here earlier... Scott Speed starts 11th. I'm sure he will get to rambunktious (I know i spelled that wrong but pronounced "Ram-Bunk-Shush") and then wreck half the field early.. then Robby will make his way to the front for a .... oh say... 14th place finish or better. :)
buy the way... susie is my wife... (oh my... I still remember the day I met her and first saw her smile. :) and then I saw her Tooth! :)

... I just wanted to state that she was my wife because I my computer died the other day and I've been using her computer.. ... and I just realized that until now that I've been using her account to post messages the last couple days...lol..
No wonder she didn't sound like herself!
I didn't get the action in on time, but that was a nice "live" tip.
2nd practice underway now.
Robby has run 20 laps and is in 34th place.. hope he finds handling that he likes, this practice and happy hour should give him sufficient time to do that. He will be able to pass alot of cars on Sunday..
I saw that, hopefully Nascar will adjust the average time before the end of practice so we can have a better comparison.
Robby has been running alot of laps.. so I think he has a good handling car. I know that he is down on the speed charts but if you look at most of the guys that are higher on the speed charts they haven't ran alot of laps like RG. That tells me that thier car isn't handling as good.
Never seen a cow in panties before, bunched OR unbunched!
Did I hear correct that RG has a new chassis for Martinsville next week??
I recall a new car will debut for Texas

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service