Join in here and discuss all the weekend activities at Atlanta for Robby Gordon. Here is the schedule for the weekend,all times eastern standard. First practice is on Friday at 3:00pm, followed by Qualifying at 6:30pm , 2 practices on Saturday and the race is on Sunday ,March 8th at 1:30 pm. Don't forget live chat every Sunday, from 10am-10pm ( Live chat is a popular feature,but for those who don't care for it,please continue to post your thoughts right here on raceday )

Views: 171

Replies to This Discussion

and Sunday.
He was/is fast today.
wow are time is looking good now.
Not bad at all. Left some out there tonight, so as long as they can dial in a good setup it should be a fun day Sunday.
Good effort that. A top 20 on Sunday would be fantastic. Go get em !
I think anytime he can start in the top 20 he is ahead of the game.
I am sure I will get blasted out of the water, but I can't help my self. Anyone notice Wendy whats her name she interviews drivers, I do believe she got some enhancement during the off season.
I'm think'n plenty of donut's this winter.
I think Robby is going to have him a good run in the Jim Beam Toyota this weekend. Looking forward to watching him be competitive at Atlanta.
Spoke to RG shortly after qualifying, and he told me they decided NOT to run the new chassis this weekend, so this car has already been raced before. No worries, it is a fast car. Also they know why they bottomed out a little in qualifying. It's going to be a great weekend. Texas will more than likely be the debut of the new chassis.
Any word on why they held back the on the chassis? Hopefully running the new chassis at Texas will make for a better finish.. RG qualified mid pack last year in both races but finished in the 30's...
I didn't ask why. I am sure Robby has a good reason,but he is very excited about the new stuff.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service