Hey guys, I just posted the 2002 Sirius at the Glen in its entirety in the video section. This is one of the best races I have ever seen Robby run. Especially in the opening laps where he goes from 7th to 2nd by turn one and into the lead by lap two. Check it out and enjoy!

Views: 132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.planetrobby.com/video?page=2

Go to Part 1 2002 watkins glen. The rest of the videos you can access by simply clicking on the videos tab on the main page.
I was always partial to 2005....qualifying gets rained out, we start 37th or something...and drive it to the front by lap 28..

That was awesome...especially since Wally said keep an eye on te 7 and they literally followed Robby the entire time picking off multiple cars every lap.
...whihc to me is further proof that the biggest difference in road racing now is the COT.

Yes drivers have gotten somewhat better at it, but the COT is the greatest equalizer out there...
Yep, the COT has made road racing more about the car and less about the driver. Having said that, Ambrose IS a talent and it shines through every road race. He carries a car the way Robby used to.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service