Being on the backstretch for the 500, I have some observations.

10. Robby told me he would hook up with #2 Brad for the two-car draft, and he did.
9. Robby showed up on the Dodge stage around 10am. His crew guy with the camera
gave me his hat, which Robby signed - Thank you
8. I met some PlanetRobby people while waiting in line to get an autograph (very cool).
7. Through conversation I know the real identity of TOG.
6. I met a woman who worked for Robby at the Airforce Tent, and gave me some inside scoop on
Robby (his business, non-fan personality. (Very, very cool)
5. I found out that Robby's car was at times way quicker in the pack than cars around him, and
sometimes could hang with two-car drafts solo for a lap or two.
4. My driver was in the lead for multiple laps, not because he stayed out for the caution.
3. Mr. Labonte would not have finished the race where he did without Robby pushing him there.
2. Not since Junior in the Red #8 at either Bristol or Martinsville several years back have I seen a car
take that much damage and still be that fast with a true potential for winning in the end.
1. This season is already different for the Robby fan. There is strength in that car. Im still amazed.
I know he finished 16th, but he won a victory to me - several victories in several categories.
Rock on!

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it ends in Gordon.
Baja Bob?
How many near collisions did Robby miss? It was amazing! Some good luck and great driving made it very exciting to watch!
I also had the great opportunity to meet TOG and some of the other guys at the 7-Eleven Appearance on Thursday. TOG keep up the good work and thanks for the lanyard band..
hey you posted ! hell yeah !

Great meeting you as well.
My son and I were there when you were given the hat, we kidded Robby that we were there to see Alison instead of him. He was as always the perfect Fans driver spending time with all the fans. No one does it better and having a great car was icing on the cake.
Nice post
Even though I was dissapointed with the overall result (RG had a better car then 16th), I'm excited for the future of RGM in Cup. They were strong all day long, and even though it was an RP race, I still think Penske Power and Dodge will translate well in other Cup events (regardless of how many events he runs). I think this is the best package RG has had in a long time.

And I have been looking for a new (to me, but used) car and have been looking at the Charger (since before I found out RG was in the Dodge). Damn those things have ton of room! I may break down and go for a Challenger though. The problem is that Challengers are a two door and McJr. is 6' 3" now. A bit of a tight squeeze in the back for the kid. But I digress.

Back to the race... I thought that was an exciting race from start to finish. Probably because RG was competive throughout, and battled through issues like a true team. They faced challenges and met those challenges together. The entire McFamily was screaming at the end, the McDogs were going crazy from all the yelling! It was awesome to see RGM and RG placing everything together for this race, I look forward to more competive races out of RGM in the future.
i still think there are multiple TOG identities......How else can one guy.........or lady, do all of this.
Would the real TOG's please stand up!!
Lovin it all
Planet is 365/24/7 ...always here when you need it...( even for the miserable, complaining fuckers..lol.)

Many people help keep the sheets clean & the lights on. We aren't a fleabag motel just yet.
and never will be....
cue the "Extenz has left the building"

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service