All Discussions Tagged 'trucks' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SST Added To Race Of Champions #ROCMexico January 19-20,2019

Robby Gordon’s Stadium Super Trucks will be raced by some of the world’s greatest drivers at next month’s Race Of Champions in Mexico City…

Started by TOG

1 Dec 31, 2018
Reply by joseph

Sara Price Stadium Super Trucks Interview and RG

Hey guys, I really should pop in here more often. My apologies. I just dropped an interview with Sara Price on my new show Project Action.…

Started by Jim Beaver

5 Oct 15, 2016
Reply by mj

SST feature in Speedsport News

Nice bit of coverage for Robby and SST in Speedsport this month.

Started by Mark Reeves

7 Apr 25, 2016
Reply by Mark Reeves

2015 SST Schedule

The 2015 SST Schedule was announced today. SPEED Energy Formula Off-Road Announces 2015 Schedule Stadium Super Trucks Schedule to Feature…

Started by TOG

26 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Javier Contreras

SST Toronto NBC Broadcast

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (July 30, 2014) – NBCSN will broadcast Rounds 10 & 11 of the SPEED Energy Formula Off-Road Presented by Traxxas from t…

Started by TOG

1 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by mj

A Vote for Robby - Autoextremist reader mail

I occasionally read Autoextremist.com primarily because the writer Peter Delorenzo and I share the same disdain for Chrysler CEO Sergio Mar…

Started by WJM

5 Jun 15, 2014
Reply by Michael Martinez

Good to Hear about SST

Jalopnik is a blog about cars and racing. Some of the writers have taken a fancy to SST. Also lists SST as one of the Top 13 racing moments…

Started by Greg

0 Jan 8, 2014

April 6th SST Phoenix Ticket Promos/Deals

If you are planning on attending the April 6th SST race at The University Of Phoenix Stadium, there are MANY ways to get tickets.   1) Purc…

Started by TOG

15 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by putter

Jeff Ward Enters Stadium SUPER Trucks Debut at University of Phoenix Stadium

Charlotte, N.C. (March 26, 2013) – Jeff Ward, the first motocross rider in history to win every major AMA motocross national championship (…

Started by Davin Wilson

9 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by David Belken

April 6th Phoenix SST Tickets Groupon Promo

Those who haven't gotten tickets for the April 6th SST race at Phoenix, Groupon has a great promo for the next 6 days. Looks like about 10…

Started by TOG

3 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by TOG

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service