All Discussions Tagged 'nascar' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mark Martin to make 850th Cup start at Charlotte

Mark Martin makes his 850th NASCAR Sprint Cup Series start Saturday night at Charlotte Motor Speedway. "That's just a number," said Martin.…

Started by WJM

1 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Mike Kenyon

NASCAR Reinstates AJ Allmendinger

The strange AJ Allmendinger saga that broke July 7th at Daytona, just a few hours before the Daytona 400, ended just as abruptly Tuesday af…

Started by WJM

11 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Wally Meier

House Committee Kills NASCAR Sponsorship

I don't have a problem with this. 103 million taxpayers dollars spent on NASCAR sponsorship in three years? I can think of at least a dozen…

Started by WJM

34 May 20, 2012
Reply by Vlad Rogers

The Diary Of A TV-Watching NASCAR Writer

alan4s shared this great piece by Jeff Gluck on FB. Dear Diary, Hi. Remember me? The last time we communicated, I was in third grade. I wro…

Started by WJM

23 May 4, 2012
Reply by David Z

It's Time for the Top 35 Rule to Go Away

October 31, 2004, Atlanta Motor Speedway - 58 cars showed up for the NASCAR Nextel Cup race and of the 15 that didn't make the show, 2 were…

Started by WJM

26 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by GasOnRobby

Drive For Diversity Program Successfully Hidden From Fans

GREENVILLE, SC—NASCAR continued to sucessfully hide its Drive for Diversity minority-involvement program from fans last week by very quietl…

Started by WJM

7 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by kevin watford

KHI Closing Shop

KHI has closed his chassis-building business and plans to sell the 80,000-square foot shop in Kernersville, N.C. Kevin and Delana Harvick’s…

Started by WJM

47 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by NIKAL

Boys Have At It Nascar Video

Here's the link to the great video they showed after the Nationwide race saturday nite. It totaly rocks, I'm soooooo glad I have my DVR run…

Started by Paul Evans

2 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Justin Smith

NASCAR To Abandon Racing Portion Of Business, Concentrate On Ads

NEW YORK - In a move designed to bring their business closer to its core values, top NASCAR officials announced Monday that from now on, ra…

Started by WJM

26 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by timothy price

Gordon hopes Glen is a get-well option for team

From nascar.com: Gordon hopes Glen is a get-well option for team Owner/driver qualifies 15th for Sunday with fully-sponsored car By Dave R…

Started by Mike/WC77

29 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by MartyP

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service