All Discussions Tagged 'SST' (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please vote for Kelsey Sliwinski Miss SST

:)I know a few girls are in the running but here is my recommendation. This is her in the video riding shotgun with Robby Gordon in Glamis…

Started by Shawn

29 May 2, 2013
Reply by Jeff Watson

SST Track Maps

Is there anywhere that I can see the upcoming track layouts? I'm always curious to see the layout ahead of time but I can never find anythi…

Started by 7 Gordon 7

2 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Dave-O

Long Beach Driver Line Up

#4 Jeff Ward #5 Ricky Johnson #6 Justin Lofton #7 Robby Gordon #8 Justin Matney #10 Greg Adler #12 Nick Baumgartner #17 Lalo Laguna #21 Rob…

Started by WJM

51 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by sabreguy

IndyCar SST Shout Out

In addition to the clip in the NBC pre race show, IndyCar gave a shout it to SST in the LBGP weekend recap sent out to IndyCar Nation membe…

Started by Justin Smith

3 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Speed Freak 7

Robby’s Coming Out Party

April 20, 2013 by Marty Fiolka, Race-Dezert.com For many of you, my words in last month’s View From the Soapbox (know infamously referred t…

Started by WJM

9 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Sarah

SST Round 1 - Phoenix Post Race Comments

Rob MacCachren: "I'm so thankful to Mike Jenkins and Traxxas for giving me the opportunity to drive this truck. To Robby Gordon for having…

Started by WJM

14 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by G-MAN

Stadium Super Trucks Round 1 - Phoenix

Join in & discuss all the action for the kick-off of the new Stadium Super Trucks series on Saturday, April 6th at University of Phoeni…

Started by Kevin Meyer

299 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Hendricus

Rob MacCachren wins 1st event in Robby Gordon’s new Speed Energy Super Truck series at University of Phoenix Stadium

By Michael Knight Special for azcentral sports Sun Apr 7, 2013 2:12 AM An off-road racing Hall of Famer won the first event in Robby Gordo…

Started by Kevin Meyer

6 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Ken

Super Buggy....anyone confirmed?!

I realize the SST's are the focus but I'll be honest and say that there are better than 100 buggies out there that can race in the series a…

Started by Aaron

0 Mar 28, 2013

April 6th Phoenix SST Tickets Groupon Promo

Those who haven't gotten tickets for the April 6th SST race at Phoenix, Groupon has a great promo for the next 6 days. Looks like about 10…

Started by TOG

3 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by TOG

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service