All Discussions Tagged 'Robby' (105)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TORR Robby Gordon Interview

All, I posted a cool audio interview of Robby on my video page. He called into the Totally Off Road Radio show on 2-4-09 and discusses all…

Started by Will Higman

3 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by nickspeed

RG interview fresh from nascar.com

Robby Gordon's 2009 NASCAR season got a whirlwind start this week as Gordon, about 32 hours after returning to America from a three-week So…

Started by Mike/WC77

33 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Turtle7

What about the HUMMER program?

What about the HUMMER program, I heard that one of GM's proposals to Congress included closing HUMMER and Saturn. anyone know?

Started by JerseyJeff

2 Dec 8, 2008
Reply by Joan Forsythe

Quick question...... Any talk of the Baja Mil?

I just got done reading the new DirtSport, they have picks for who is going to win the 1000 and dark horses who may steal the win. No where…

Started by Aaron

17 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by Aaron

Since were posting videos....How bout Kenny Wallace and Robby Gordon

Here's One, The full interview with Kenny Wallace and Robby Gordon about his indianapolis crash, Robby hands it to him.

Started by Kevin Sweeney

10 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by Lance

Potential for a second team?

Haven't heard anything about this in a long time. Maybe someone in the know can shed some light on the subject. Is there any potential at a…

Started by Lance

32 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by dawg

Does this make anyone else angry?

Just saw Chase Miller qualify. We all know where GEM got this sponsorship. Why is it still on a GEM car when the deal is off? GIVE VERIZO…

Started by Lance

11 Oct 11, 2008
Reply by GrayAntiMatter

Why not Rolex Sportscar Series?

Ok, so there has been some banter going on about Robby going back to open wheel. Sure, that makes sense. He's has success there before, the…

Started by Lance

22 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by Lance

Robby in Home Improvement

"Avoid distraction or end up in traction." No wonder he does so well at plate tracks!

Started by Lance

1 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by Scott B

Bobby Hutchens on Robby

Hutchens has worked with Gordon before, at Childress’, and Hutchens knows well the issues that would be involved, the pluses and the minuse…

Started by Lance

14 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by Lance

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service