Rugged Radios's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Congrats to Mike Luna on winning the mystery prize!! He won 2 tickets to the Sand Sp…"

Rugged Radios replied Sep 9, 2015 to Win a Robby Gordon Autographed TRAXXAS Slash RC Truck from Rugged Radios

67 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Javier Contreras

"Congratulations Steve Davis for winning the autographed RG edition TRAXXAS SLASH!! T…"

Rugged Radios replied Sep 1, 2015 to Win a Robby Gordon Autographed TRAXXAS Slash RC Truck from Rugged Radios

67 Oct 18, 2015

"I'll start. Me personally I would do #2. display the shell on the wall of my garage,…"

Rugged Radios replied Aug 31, 2015 to Win a Robby Gordon Autographed TRAXXAS Slash RC Truck from Rugged Radios

67 Oct 18, 2015

"I'm curious on your guys' plan if you end up winning: 1: You're gonna treat it as a…"

Rugged Radios replied Aug 31, 2015 to Win a Robby Gordon Autographed TRAXXAS Slash RC Truck from Rugged Radios

67 Oct 18, 2015

"How excited are you guys for a chance to win this beautiful, autographed, Robby Gord…"

Rugged Radios replied Aug 28, 2015 to Win a Robby Gordon Autographed TRAXXAS Slash RC Truck from Rugged Radios

67 Oct 18, 2015

"Congratulations to John Knichel on winning the autographed Youth Skeleton Tee! Next…"

Rugged Radios replied Aug 25, 2015 to Win a Robby Gordon Autographed TRAXXAS Slash RC Truck from Rugged Radios

67 Oct 18, 2015

"Next giveaway is tomorrow. We're giving away an autographed Speed Energy Skeleton T-…"

Rugged Radios replied Aug 24, 2015 to Win a Robby Gordon Autographed TRAXXAS Slash RC Truck from Rugged Radios

67 Oct 18, 2015

"Next giveaway is tomorrow guys. We'll be posting up the winner of the Robby Gordon A…"

Rugged Radios replied Aug 17, 2015 to Win a Robby Gordon Autographed TRAXXAS Slash RC Truck from Rugged Radios

67 Oct 18, 2015

"Congratulations to Eric Bussing for winning the Autographed SST SnapBack!! If you ha…"

Rugged Radios replied Aug 11, 2015 to Win a Robby Gordon Autographed TRAXXAS Slash RC Truck from Rugged Radios

67 Oct 18, 2015

"Sweet yea, give us a call when you're ready and we'll get you all set up."

Rugged Radios replied Aug 3, 2015 to Win a Robby Gordon Autographed TRAXXAS Slash RC Truck from Rugged Radios

67 Oct 18, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service