Robby Gordon Discussion (4,000)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Dodge Motor

From another board I frequent.... "Dont hold your breath for the new Dodge engine!! The head engineer for GEM was on Sirius radio today an…

Started by Keith

15 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by GrayAntiMatter

3rd times a charm

Thanks to the boys at the "Following", I was able to find our new RG site. And, based on what i've read so far, ot looks like there are a b…

Started by Tooltime

5 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by Tooltime

Chicagoland Race Fan Rally

For all of you who are local, or coming to town for the LifeLock 400 @ Joliet. Here's a link to an article regarding Joliet's "Race Fan Ral…

Started by Mike/WC77

6 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by Nicky Schacht

Negativity

I'm going to jump in here while this site is brand new. RobbysUprising was a pretty good place until a huge pissing match broke out about…

Started by alan4s

84 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by Jason Coffin

I like the look of the Nationwide car. Looks fast...

Started by Garrett Gleason

44 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by Garrett Gleason

DEI looking for a buyer? Menard going to Yates?

Sirius NASCAR Radio's Sirius Speedway is reporting today that Teresa Earnhardt has enlisted the services of Bear, Stearns and Company to fi…

Started by NIKAL

19 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by FlyHiFlyLo

Stupid Question? RE: John Story

Reading about DEI and the penalties and quotes from John Story. I know John used to be Robby's manager (or something like that) and just wo…

Started by RobGordonFan/Kim

1 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by NIKAL

"Save Our Name" and Jim Beam the sponsor this week in NSCS

from http://bleacherreport.com/articles/35561-bleacher-report-exclusive-follow-up-robby-gordon-joins-save-our-name-campaign As a follow-up…

Started by fanof7

13 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by roush699

Haas, DEI, RCR, Stewert and Menard master plan?

DEI is screwed. Truex leaves and thus opening door for Bass Pro to pull plug on sponsorship. Menards and Paul Menard pull plug on DEI sup…

Started by FlyHiFlyLo

27 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by roush699

Can I get a HELL YA for Robby!!!!

Great job by Robby and his #7 crew Congrats on your 6th place finish, Lets take this positive momentum to Chicago and go for another great…

Started by Jason Coffin

15 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by RobGordonFan/Kim

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service