Robby Gordon Discussion (4,000)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Some Props from The Frontstretch....

http://www.frontstretch.com/ahenderson/18590/ Picking Today's Top Cup Talent There’s always debate about who the “best” driver in the Sp…

Started by Beagle7

8 Jul 23, 2008
Reply by GrayAntiMatter

Well deserved break,but lots on the horizon.

Since there is no cup race this weekend, alot of fans and team members are 'taking it easy' and limiting their online activities at racing…

Started by TOG

3 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by roush699

Hummer Division sale

GM announced today that they are looking for a buyer for their Hummer division. Robby has two more years on the Hummer Dakar contract, so I…

Started by Turtle7

19 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by IndyTim

Sirius Radio says the JV Signed a deal to drive for Braun Racing in Montreal.

Braking news on Sirius radio said that JV has signed on with Braun racing to drive the #32 car in Montreal. There was no mention of RGM or…

Started by NIKAL

12 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by Keith

NING network errors

Ning network which hosts planetrobby.com is having some technical issues. Items currently affected are when somebody makes a reply to a for…

Started by TOG

2 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by TOG

Confiscated Nationwide engines

Did anyone hear any news good or bad on the engines NASCAR took back to the R and D [ research and development center] to put them on a com…

Started by Ricky Lee Corenthose'

3 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by Mike Taylor

Dust to Glory is on right now...

So Dust to Glory is on right now! Eventhough its not all about Robby I love this film! So I guess what is your favorite Robby film?!

Started by Wyndi

7 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by Mario

Can I get a HELL YA for Robby!!!!

A solid race on the lead lap finished 25th and moved up to 29th in points. GAS ON ROBBY!!!

Started by Jason Coffin

22 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by IndyTim

NASCAR Tech Director passes...

Sad News - Steve Peterson: NASCAR Technical Director Steve Peterson, 58, was found deceased today at his home from what appears to be natur…

Started by Kirsten

0 Jul 15, 2008

Race Chat Tonight

Folks we had a great time on here last week...and great results.I'll be on here again tonight if anyone wants to join in. Hopefully RG and…

Started by Robbie

346 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by alan4s

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service