Robby Gordon Discussion (4,000)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Truex to RCR's #33 team and Bass Pro Shops to the #4 Stewart/Haas???

Not trying to be jayski here, but thought it was an interesting twist of news. According to a local sports radio station, the lastest repor…

Started by Bigzoom

7 Aug 3, 2008
Reply by Bigzoom

Mabey testing paid off

our boy is 5th so far this morning at the 30 min mark with 4 laps run and a top speed of 164.477 and the 6th ave speed of 163.616 maybe a g…

Started by jaeway

24 Aug 2, 2008
Reply by alan4s

Whatever happened to these sponsors?

Sponsorship has changed alot in Nascar. Teams use to sign a sponsor for the whole year and that was it. Then a few for special races. Now,…

Started by Bigzoom

15 Aug 2, 2008
Reply by Ms Gibby

Ambrose's Only Chance

Found this article through Jayski. Thought it was interesting -- Ambrose thinks he can win at Montreal because Robby won't be there! Sounds…

Started by RobGordonFan/Kim

2 Aug 2, 2008
Reply by Kirsten

Qualifying order up for Pocono

Qualifying Order: Pocono Raceway PENNSYLVANIA 500 Provided by NASCAR Statistics - Fri, August 01, 2008 @ 11:34 AM Eastern Sched Qual Pos C…

Started by Bigzoom

3 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by Mike/WC77

Will Robby have the motor for Pocono?

“I like coming to Pocono; it’s a different track that fits my driving style. Pocono is a very difficult track for the COT though. It’s flat…

Started by Bigzoom

0 Aug 1, 2008

Tony being Old Tony

Just when I thought the old Tony had been beaten into submission, he's back! Stewart involved in altercation at ORP: #20-Tony Stewart expe…

Started by Kirsten

6 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by Ms Gibby

Should Robby look at making a move like Haas did?

Before you get upset here me out! Haas Racing had 2 cars, both outside the Top 35. Now, they will have 2 star drivers with Tony Stewart an…

Started by Bigzoom

4 Jul 31, 2008
Reply by SpottedCow

So who's gonna be on the Car this weekend?

Who do you think should be on the car this weekend @ Indy, or who IS going to be on the car?

Started by Jason Coffin

24 Jul 31, 2008
Reply by Bigzoom

Anyone Going To Pocono?

Just wondering if any of the PlanetRobby members are going to be at the Pocono Race. I know it's a boring race, but it's close to home for…

Started by RobGordonFan/Kim

9 Jul 31, 2008
Reply by RGDirt

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service