Robby Gordon Discussion (4,000)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is RGM using older COTs?

I remember when RG switched back to his own COTs which makes sense now, My question is I keep hearing that the big teams keep improving the…

Started by 7gason7

16 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Turtle7

Round 2

I saw on robbygordon.com that he is breaking out the Operation Homefront car again this week. I support the cause whole-heartidly and am gl…

Started by Bill

12 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Bill

Dodge Struggling to compete

Interesting article: http://www.hardcoreracefans.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3037:no-dodging-this-question&am

Started by Bigzoom

6 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Mike/WC77

Record Live Scanner from TrackPass

Does anyone know how to (or is it possible) to record a race scanner using Track Pass? Unfortunately, I wil be coaching a youth football te…

Started by landshrk

4 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by TOG

Let us remember!

Well it's late at night... (at least for me it is...lol), and I was surfing youtube videos. Myself and everyone else here know this has not…

Started by jack

0 Sep 11, 2008

Gordon still wants deal with Gillett, Gillett is who wants out?

Proposed merger may be in jeopardy ■ Robby Gordon said he still wants to merge with Gillett-Evernham Motorsports, despite a suit just file…

Started by Bigzoom

42 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Blue Ridge Rob

the official bake a cake and have a punch and pie party to bring back mean Gene thread

title is pretty self explanatory...we def Nead it.

Started by Hank Lee

45 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Garrett Gleason

Post Richmond

I don't know how many of you took advantage of the free raceday scanner. I did, & listened as the day unfolded at Richmond for the 7 te…

Started by Mike/WC77

41 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by GrayAntiMatter

Help out Jeremy Losaw- Buy his official RGM stuff on EBAY !

Robby's ex engineer, Jeremy Losaw , has a bunch of authentic,team members only, items for sale on ebay right now. I have a RSS link on the…

Started by TOG

10 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by Garrett Gleason

True Robby fans need to unite and get behind Robby!

Like most of you, I hate to see the way the things have been going lately. I see the same thing weekly, decent in practice, struggle in qua…

Started by Bigzoom

63 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by MikeNIN7

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service