Robby Gordon Discussion (4,000)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Robby Quotes after Saturday's practice at Phoenix

Robby Gordon (No. 7 Jim Beam Operation Homefront Dodge Charger) WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE LAST TWO RACES? "I had a really good car at…

Started by Bigzoom

0 Nov 9, 2008

Robby quoted in ESPN the Magazine

"Forget The Chase, Jimmie has that locked up. If the viewers and fans want to see real action, then they need to watch me, Scott Speed, Mar…

Started by Bigzoom

1 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by Bigzoom

Phoenix: Practice & Qualifying Updates

Practices: Friday, November 7, 2:00 - 3:30pm/et, TV-ESPN2; Saturday, November 8, 1:30 - 2:15pm/et, TV-none Happy Hour Practice: Saturday,…

Started by Bigzoom

45 Nov 8, 2008
Reply by mw

Phoenix Post Qualifying Quote

Robby Gordon (No. 7 Jim Beam/Operation Homefront Dodge Charger) Qualified 27th "Just like Kasey (Kahne), the glare from the race track rea…

Started by Bigzoom

6 Nov 8, 2008
Reply by Beagle7

Breaking News! GM reports $4.2 billion dollar loss

GM, world's largest carmaker, reports $4.2 billion loss and warns it is running out of money. (CNN)

Started by Bigzoom

13 Nov 8, 2008
Reply by john mcglasson

Poole: GM nixes team mergers

"GM has called off any talks of merging with Chrysler and its racing officials have nixed any NASCAR mergers that would involve association…

Started by Keith

0 Nov 8, 2008

The #7 at Phoenix

Am I correct in hearing they are running the Austin Powers Shagguar paint scheme again?

Started by Tooltime

16 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Matt

EARLY WISH LIST TOP 5 SPONSER PACKAGES & car YOUR THOUGHTS?

Not in any order top 5 sponsers on a multi year deal and car ME = DODGE 1= MONSTER 2= MENARDS / ASSCOCIATES 3=JIM BEAM/ BUD LIGHT 4=MOTAR…

Started by BILL MORAN

26 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Murf

Hornish may return to the IRL

Jayski reporting that Sam Hornish may be headed back to the IRL. Maybe Robby should sit down with with The Captain about teaming up for '0…

Started by Keith

11 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Keith

Jimmie Johnson - Robby Gordon one of top drivers that scares me the most to be around on the track

Q: WHAT FIVE DRIVERS, ANYWHERE ON THE TRACK, WOULD SCARE YOU THE MOST TO BE AROUND? JOHNSON: "There are a bunch of them (laughs). Typicall…

Started by Bigzoom

41 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by GrayAntiMatter

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service