Racing General Discussion (658)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SCORE Responds to R. Gordon Press Release

Published on June 12 2009 Gordon Received Penalty for Fueling on Highway Section #77 Robby Gordon issued a press release today stating tha…

Started by Jaci

7 Jun 13, 2009
Reply by SpottedCow

Hunter-Reay Moves to Foyt

I was hoping that this ride would go to Paul Tracy. Hope all goes good for Ryan. Here an article on the move from Racin Today.com IndyCar d…

Started by laura_a_Robbyfan

0 Jun 12, 2009

Kyle smashing the guitar.....are people looking too deep into it?

I just got finished reading a article on nasar.com about this and they mention that it had a effect on the county music fans or music influ…

Started by JUSTIN GALBREATH

28 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by JUSTIN GALBREATH

Newman predicts Robby to be a contender at Infenion

Kyle Busch is obviously going to be tough, he won both road-course races last year. It's a track-position game, so you never know who's got…

Started by Bigzoom

1 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Dave-O

Robby Gordon was moved from the winning spot to 7th

per Jayski UPDATE 2: Robby Gordon was moved from the winning spot to 7th early today as SCORE International handed out penalties from last…

Started by fanof7

1 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by fanof7

Nashville Nationwide race

Love the DVR was able to keep up with Robby on PC while race was recording . just FF through race dang Kyle Busch great driver I dont like…

Started by kevin love

23 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by RGDirt

Robby Gordon and Microsoft

pretty cool video!

Started by OBurn

1 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by TOG

GM Sells Saturn Unit to Roger Penske

Maybe Robby buying Hummer wasn't too far fetched.... GM to sell Saturn to Penske Penske Automotive Group, owned by racecar legend Roger Pe…

Started by vak7

9 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by alan4s

Robby on Three Wide Life

Did everyone see that Robby was going to be on Three Wide Life this week. Here is the link to twitter message I got http://twitter.com/3wid

Started by Jaci

6 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by SpeedRacer7

Kirk is the Poop

I'm with Steve Wilson Kirk's the Poop!!!!!!! Let's start a Movement Poop, Movement, Funny.

Started by Matt/Canuck

0 May 28, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service