Racing General Discussion (658)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Frontstretch/Turnbull says Robby is "COLD" this week

I LOL'd when Turnbull said Robby should "place better talent behind the wheel of his own car on the ovals — now known as the Michael Waltri…

Started by Stick66

4 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Ms Gibby

Brad Keselowski is getting alot of attention from car owners

After winning Talladega with a part time team, Brad has shot to the Top of the list for most owners. Recent reports have Keselowski future…

Started by Bigzoom

3 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by GrayAntiMatter

Does Robby himself ever come on here and defend himself?

I wish I could hear Robby give us an excuse for whats going on with his results

Started by shawn rhinehart

23 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by vak7

Very boring race and Robby has gone to the garage.........

Think it is time for bed. Robby has gone to the garage. Very boring race! Maybe I will see if there is some golf on.

Started by Gilly116

8 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Dave-O

Expect some big suprises soon as teams go thru negotiations for 2010

Several teams will face sponsor, manufacturer & driver changes soon. Truex got an early start, but hearing Bass Pro Shops could bolt an…

Started by Bigzoom

0 Jul 11, 2009

Pass Heard 'Round the World

I guess the blog is still being sensored, so here goes... This week, I laid a pass on Kyle Busch…and it wasn’t in NASCAR ’09. It was not i…

Started by Fatback McLosaw

0 Jul 10, 2009

loudon

can anyone tell me if robby had his merchandise trailer at loudon this year? it was there last year when i went to the nationwide race. did…

Started by raymond rudis

1 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by TOG

Chicago Qualifying

Missed qualifying yesterday, What Happened that he qualified so poorly, i understand he hasn't been qualifying the best but 41st??

Started by GUMMY

1 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by wilks7

Daytona finish puts Robby within reach to move up

Robby's 22nd place finish tightened him up in the points to pull with 36 points of 31st in Owner Points. Paul Menard moved ahead of Michael…

Started by Bigzoom

35 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by xcmtb

I cannot believe....

Paul Tracy spun himself out and damaged his car halfway through the Watkins Glen race and was unable to continue.....just shocking!

Started by Beagle7

0 Jul 5, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service