Racing General Discussion (658)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DAKAR 2017

New and improve peugeots : Maroco training a couple of days ago ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkyBtuj2QS8

Started by yano

14 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by RaceFanPics

Sara Price Stadium Super Trucks Interview and RG

Hey guys, I really should pop in here more often. My apologies. I just dropped an interview with Sara Price on my new show Project Action.…

Started by Jim Beaver

5 Oct 15, 2016
Reply by mj

#NASCAR Attendance and Ratings ~ Do They Matter?

Alleluia! Mike, disregard last letter! I am finally able to access things on the Ning Network again, though I've yet to have them acknowled…

Started by PattyKay Lilley

11 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by GasOnRobby

#NASCAR ~ Throwback ~ The Lady in Black

Good day Planeteers! It seems as though I was just here, but it's been a week. Holiday weekends will trick our minds like that. In one sens…

0 Sep 8, 2016

#NASCAR ~ Throwbacks and Tributes and Memories, Oh My

Good day Planeteers! You might have heard the rumor that the Southern 500 is back in Darlington SC, and by George, that little town is pret…

9 Sep 5, 2016
Reply by Sarah

#NASCAR - Someone Asked About the History of North Wilkesboro

Good evening fellow Planeteers! This week's article came about sort of by chance, or maybe by indirect request. Each morning I visit the "e…

0 Aug 25, 2016

#NASCAR - Mid-Ohio Mayhem ~ All in Fun

Good day Planeteers! Hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful weekend! In NASCAR, "IT'S BRISTOL BABY!" but I've gotten ahead of myself. True c…

2 Aug 20, 2016
Reply by PattyKay Lilley

#NASCAR His Name is Waddell Wilson ~ Remember That Name

Good day Planeteers! This week I have for your reading pleasure an article about one of the nicest guys it's ever been my privilege to meet…

0 Aug 11, 2016

#NASCAR ~ J.D. McDuffie ~ Lived and Died for Racing

Good day Planeteers! Today I'd like to share with you a commemorative piece on a driver we lost 25 years ago at Watkins Glen, the scene of…

0 Aug 4, 2016

Aspen Dental Dirt Derby150

Eldora Speedway NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Race Sheldon Creed makes his first 'NASCAR' touring series start. Television Race Coverag…

Started by Mike Kenyon

10 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by Carl Abrams

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service