Non Racing Discussion (215)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NASCAR's Car After Tomorrow

"Finding itself under political pressure from Nancy Pelosi, Ed Markey, and Al Gore, NASCAR has just unveiled a prototype new "Car After Tom…

Started by Keith

14 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Keith

It's time for Loudon!

Things are starting to happen up here and I'm getting ready for the party that is coming to the house in a few short hours. Is anyone else…

Started by Pathfinder7

3 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Flan

RGM Best & Worst of 2009, Pre-Chase

Best Nascar Race: Charlotte, Robby finishes 3rd by staying out with rain threatening along with race winner David Reutiman & Ryan Newma…

Started by Bigzoom

0 Sep 17, 2009

Marcia Hansen from Vehicle Vibes Radio will be talking with Janet Guthrie, the first woman to race in the Indianapolis 500

Marcia Hansen from Vehicle Vibes Radio will be talking with Janet Guthrie, the first woman to race in the Indianapolis 500 and the Daytona…

Started by Amy Domestico

0 Sep 15, 2009

2006 NAVY Busch Car on E - Bay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160362050705 Check it out , it's Pretty Sweet !

Started by Patrick G .

0 Sep 11, 2009

9-11-2009

Friendly reminder to fly an American Flag tomorrow in Remembrance of 9-11-2001

Started by annaabbie'sDAD

0 Sep 10, 2009

Anyone have a #7 tattoo?

Just curious if anyone here has doen this. There's a podcast i listen to and they 41 fans with tattoos. Got me thinking and wondering if an…

Started by TexasKevin

2 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Ms Gibby

Monster Energy drinks get recommendations over others in Top 10 Worst List

The Top 10 Unhealthiest drinks were released: 10. Snapple Tropical Mango Antioxidant Water (20-ounce bottle) * 150 calories * 0 g fat * 30…

Started by Bigzoom

2 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by annaabbie'sDAD

So long Walt, we'll miss you

Not Robby, nor racing, but Mr. Cronkite defined news broadcasting as I was growing up. A very great man, who will be missed. We need more l…

Started by alan4s

9 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Ms Gibby

Should they have put there hand over there heart?

I being July 4th have to ask if the drivers and pit crew should all put there hand over there chest when the national anthem was being sung…

Started by ron torres

2 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by ron torres

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service