Non Racing Discussion (215)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RGM 2008 COT Fusion

I have a NIB RGM Beam #7 COT Fusion from 2008 that was a car never raced (I believe). This car was retrofitted with Dodge power and Charger…

Started by David Palermo

1 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by TOG

Red Bird Gumbeaux

I know alot of people on this site are from the West Coast, but, just to let yall know the Saints, no, My Saints have a date with destiny a…

Started by bighead

0 Jan 15, 2010

Planet Robby fans at the SCORE Laughlin race

For any PR folks going to Laughlin this weekend for the off-road race, I thought I would suggest a spot for everyone to come meet and hang…

Started by Christina A

1 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Scott B

I want a Dakar Monster Hummer decal !

I wanted to know if there will ever be a Dakar Hummer decal like the outlined hummer on the monster shirt. I love that graphic and i think…

Started by Jks

0 Jan 6, 2010

Crew Bios?

While we have a couple of "down days" before the Dakar, I thought I'd post a request about Team Hummer's crew members... Who are they? Wha…

Started by Christopher Lutz

1 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Kevin Meyer

USF1 reveals new car!

Just kiddin'

Started by Lance

2 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Team Maranello

Off Road die cast models

I remember that some time ago someone mentioned a die cast model of RG's Trophy Truck or Dakar Hummer, does anyone know if they're making t…

Started by Jorge Ishikawa

0 Dec 13, 2009

Michael Waltrip involved in accident

#55-Michael Waltrip crashed into a motorcycle Wednesday night while trying to make a U-Turn and was given a field sobriety test by a Moores…

Started by RGordonNo#1

10 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Beagle7

Opinions? Monster Energy vs Vermont Microbrewery

As a beer geek & a craft brew fan but also a Robby Gordon fan with an appreciation for his sponsors, I'm a bit torn on this. Watch this…

Started by Stick66

8 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Dave-O

Anybody ride a Victory?

I've been thinking about trading in my VTX for a Victory, especially since Polaris stepped up to the plate. Anybody ride one? I live in a r…

Started by vak7

3 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by geothermaljones

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service