Non Racing Discussion (215)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

This Guy Can Fly

Amazing

Started by geothermaljones

1 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by dj zellner

Llama, Thy name is Carl...

My 14 yr old son thought this might add to the discussion. #3 is also interesting... 1 & 4 in the words of a 14 yr old "Meh"   http://w…

Started by geothermaljones

6 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Miffles

Twitter Ribbon

I made a Speed Energy Twitter ribbon if anyone is intrested in adding it to their twitter picture. Support Speed Energy, add a #twibbon now…

Started by David Z

0 Jan 1, 2011

SPEED in the Imperial Valley - Glamis!!!

It's here in the IV! Here are the places I have seen it; Aten Express in Imperial and ARCO in Brawley on your way to Glamis

Started by PoquitoMasRacing

1 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Mike Kenyon

Contact Bi-Lo!

Guys, I have been writing several stores trying to get them to carry Speed Energy and I got my first response from Bi-Lo: Thank you so much…

Started by Lance

4 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Terry Cheatham

SPEED at Harris Teeter

Don't know if anyone is aware but I was just at a harris teeter up here in Raleigh, NC and I just happen to stumble across Speed Energy!!!!…

Started by Captain Speed

11 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Jimmy Wright

Speed Energy at Menards

I picked up some Speed Energy at my local Menards today. Great to see it in a local store.

Started by Monica80

1 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by robbyfansinceimsa

Congratulations to Robby Gordon's oldest living fan!

Ok, so he's not really the oldest. Actually I couldn't think of a better title to send thanks out to WJM on his birthday. Happy 74th, you d…

Started by Mike/WC77

16 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Sarah

Black Friday and RGM

So, on Black Friday I decided to take my Charger SRT8 in to the tire shop for a balance and rotate. The store manager call me over and take…

Started by Tooltime

7 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by alan4s

Is Speed Energy available in Parker or Lake Havasu yet?

Next weekend headed to the Colorado River for the Thanksgiving break, is there any places in Parker or Lake Havasu selling Speed Energy yet…

Started by 3D

8 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by RacingMason

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service